- Vincent is a Managing Director in Ironsides’ Financial Due Diligence practice, providing both financial and strategic clients buy-side, sell-side financial due diligence and other mergers and acquisition related transaction advisory services.
- Prior to Ironsides, Vincent has 12 years of experience at KPMG including 8 years within KPMG’s Deal Advisory group.
Professional and industry experience
- Vincent has significant experience providing both buy-side and sell-side assistance on transactions ranging from $5 million to $4 billion.
- He has worked on cross-border and domestic transactions for both strategic and financial buyers.
- Vincent has extensive experience leading financial due diligence engagements, identifying key deal issues and the financial impact, commenting on carve-out methodologies and potential stand-alone costs and synergies, providing technical accounting guidance, assisting on sale & purchase agreements, and post closing statements.
- Vincent’s experience spans across industries including media and entertainment (talent agencies, film/TV production companies, TV networks, interactive entertainment, etc.), industrial manufacturing, distribution, and consumer products.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- BS Business Administration, University of California, Riverside
- Certified Public Accountant