STEVE STEWART, CFA, ASA
- Steve’s valuation experience spans over 30 years and hundreds of transactions around the world.
- Before joining Ironsides in 2023, Steve led RSM LLP’s valuation practice in the west region from 2020 thru 2022.
- Prior to joining RSM LLP, Steve led the KPMG LLP’s Economic & Valuation Services (EVS) practice from 2004 thru 2019. The EVS practice had 400 professionals across the west region specializing in valuation services, transfer pricing and economic consulting.
- Between 1987 and 2003 Steve worked for a number of valuation practices including Marshall & Stevens (Vice President, Financial Consulting), KPMG LLP (Managing Director) and Arthur Andersen (Partner).
Professional and industry experience
- Steve has over 30 years of experience providing valuation services engagements for both strategic and financial buyers, for financial and tax driven transactions.
- A global perspective and extensive cross border experience have enabled Steve to effectively advise clients on valuation issues around the world.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- MBA, Southern Methodist University
- BA, Economics, University of Southern California
- CFA Charter holder
- ASA Senior Designation
- CEIV (AIPCA)