DAVID MAO, CFA
- David’s valuation experience spans over 20 years, with hundreds of valuation analyses prepared.
- Before joining Ironsides, David co-led RSM LLP’s Los Angeles valuation practice from 2020 thru 2022.
- Prior to RSM LLP, David worked at KPMG LLP’s Economic & Valuation Services (EVS) practice from 2013 thru 2020.
- Between 2001 and 2013 David worked at Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP and several boutique CPA and valuation firms.
Professional and industry experience
- David’s experience includes over 20 years of providing financial advisory and valuation services to domestic and global companies. He has diverse experience serving a wide range of industries including industrial manufacturing, consumer products, healthcare/life sciences, and technology, media & entertainment. Clients have ranged in size from start-up to multi-billion dollar market capitalization.
- His current and prior experiences includes:
- Performed valuations of businesses, intangible assets, common stock, preferred stock, options, and warrants.
- Assisted clients in development of complex financial models to assess the impact of future acquisitions on projected EPS, cash flows, and balance sheets.
- Advised clients identifying and pricing acquisition targets.
- Provided litigation support in areas including marital dissolution, loss profits, and fraud investigations
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- BS, Business Administration, University of California, Riverside
- CFA Charter holder